John C. Murrow
I primarily practice in the areas of personal injury, wrongful death, negligence, auto accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability and disputes with insurance companies. From 2002 to 2011, I worked as an insurance defense attorney. Having worked for insurance companies in defending the insurance carriers and the insurance companies insureds, I have insightful experience on how the insurance companies will evaluate your case. I now work for claimants and plaintiffs against insurance companies. Having the experience of working both sides as an attorney allows me to ensure my clients are properly advised.
- San Bernardino, California, raised in the greater Los Angeles area, Washington D.C. and Memphis, Tennessee.
- Mississippi State University, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude (Management), 1997
- The University of Iowa College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2001
- Florida State Courts
- Tennessee State courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- Bay Area Legal Services
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Justice Association
- The Tennessee Bar